| Spokane College of English Language Canadian Visa | Spokane College of English Language

American Visa

This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. To get official information on getting a study permit please visit the nearest U.S. Embassy.

What type of visa do I need?

Most non-U.S. citizens who wish to study in the United States will seek an F-1 (non-immigrant) student visa, but there are other visa types that are sometimes authorized for those who study in the U.S.

F-1, or Student Visa

This visa is the most common for those who wish to engage in academic studies in the United States. It is for people who want to study at an accredited U.S. college or university or to study English at a university or intensive English language institute.

SCEL Refund Policy

Information about getting a refund in the event that you cancel or your visa is refused. SCEL Refund Policy